530pm

Saturday, July 24, 2010

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.usImage Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.usImage Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.usImage Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Spent friday afternoon with my two besties, Christella and Vivi walking around Vivi's housing area. It could have been better if we bring the dog out for a walk because there's this dog in her house, and its a golden retriever! but we forgot to do so, maybe some other time.
It has been quite a while I didn't get to spend time with them so there was so much to talk about the other day. How I wish I could have just lived under one roof with either one of them.

and these are some of my favorite tracks that could really soothes me down in the moment.

You Might Also Like

0 comments