to a moment like this

Tuesday, January 18, 2011

IMG_2181
IMG_2164
IMG_2190
IMG_2177
IMG_2264
IMG_2284IMG_2276

Attended my cousin's wedding last weekend with the family. It was so good to see my parents and other relatives again, pure bliss moment. Sorry for the crappy last two pictures! can't help the low light condition and the lame flower holding pose. so that dress I was wearing had to be my best purchase of the month i swearrr. I especially love the thigh high cut. got it from asos and i was amazed by the price and the quality. You can check it out here. and I'm in love with my nude topshop heels although it wasn't exactly very comfortable but i feel like my leg looks reeetardedly long with it. Yes, probably that's it. Imma back to my assignment now.


You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. lovely blog!!i already follow you in bloglovin!
    follow me back!xoxo

    http://globetrottersince1988.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete