Sunday, March 6, 2011

i was born this way

IMG_3494
IMG_3498
IMG_3532 IMG_3636
i wanna laugh now just by looking at her (right)
IMG_3620
IMG_3567
IMG_3628
IMG_3573 IMG_3580
IMG_3624
IMG_3576
I'm telling myself right now that this should be the last time i see myself in sneakers.

Pictures that were taken recently. Exams are around the corner and i must say that i'm pretty good at organizing my time. Juggling time between studying, tuitions and still being able to take a stroll with some of the bestfriends (saturday evening is an exception i guess) and not to mention, taking pictures and blogging.
On a brighter note, I think I've started to like Singapore more and more now. Although it is a lil bit too late to say this but I see that there's no reason to hate this place (aside the kiasu-ism). Singapore is definitely a good place to live in. I think one day I might claim this place as a second home to me.

2 comments:

  1. the pictures are amazing!!
    you have a really nice blog and i strong sense of style!!!i am following!
    would love to see you follow back if you like my blog of course!!

    www.ffffashionmixxxx.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, thanks for dropping by my blog! =) Very nice pictures and good luck with exams!

    ReplyDelete