Life is never black and white, there are always countless shades of grays in between

Friday, April 29, 2011

IMG_5321
shoes and socks both topshop

First off I'm really really sorry for the lack of updates thus having this space as dead as ever. I suppose I'm just terrible in keeping things going on track, especially keeping up with blogging. I don't know exactly whether it's a lack of inspiration, lack of content to blog or anything...but I hope sooner or later I would be posting some pictures again.

Most listened tracks in the moment :
The Kills - Hook and Line
The Kills - Getting Down
The Generationals - Ten Twenty Ten
Dash Berlin - Till the sky falls down
Chromatics - Hands in The Dark
Foster The People - Pumped Up Kicks
Fol Chen - Cable TV

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. WOW, Wonderful photos!!!Thanks for sharing! You both guys look great!
    Happy weekend,
    http://chiccastyle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete