Wednesday, October 12, 2011

weekend getaways

IMG_9692
IMG_9712
IMG_9708
IMG_9715
IMG_9684
IMG_9670
IMG_9678
IMG_9679
IMG_9764
IMG_9730
IMG_9726
IMG_9766
IMG_9773
IMG_9748 IMG_9750
Hello there. Just posting some photos like how I always used to do. Some scenery, foods, and outfit that took over the last weekend. Totally gleeful over the parents' visit because it basically means I'm spoiled to good food and good goods. Woo!

Then here goes another beautiful cafe. Should have taken way more pictures, was a little bit blown away by the impeccable services (like seriously) that I sort of forgotten to use my camera.
IMG_9781
IMG_9783
Hands down the best cookies I've had in my entire life. Literally the best cookies ever. Slightly exaggerating I know but believe me when I say this. Only at Cookie Museum @ Esplanade. Go and try! There are variety of mouthwatering choices of cookies.
IMG_9793 IMG_9779
IMG_9791
Guess I'm gradually turning into one of those tai-tai who spends most of their time sipping tea under pretty decorated interior. Hoo-hoo cheers to that. Probably gotta blame this particular someone who constantly bringing me around to taste good food and forever calling me 'fat'. Thank you :)

Last but not least let's hope I would get better at blogging although I have failed quite miserably to update most of the time.

Cheers

3 comments:

  1. love the akirt :D
    I definitely will following you if you follow me :D
    Decimal Shoes

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're lucky to have parents who spoil you! You have a great style girl! xoxoxoo

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the mustard top and tweed jacket combination, classic!

    ReplyDelete