Casa D'Oro

Monday, January 30, 2012

IMG_1908
IMG_1837
IMG_1833 IMG_1918
IMG_1838
IMG_1842 IMG_1839
IMG_1856
IMG_1905
IMG_1858
IMG_1850
IMG_1849 IMG_1872
IMG_1862
IMG_1885

After much contemplation, I've finally decided to keep journaling these taking-photos-habit going on (or probably eating habit as well). As they say, journaling is one of the easiest and most powerful ways to accelerate your personal development.. #cornytalk

First off! I've been living in Jakarta for the past 2 months. Few significant things in life have changed since the last post, obviously, pizza breakfast post was ages ago i know, time flies. Kind of hating myself for not putting more effort to blog a little as time passed by.

Anyway, it was a pleasant sunday afternoon when my aunt and I finally decided to try out this fine Italian restaurant called Casa D'Oro in Kempinski Hotel. We initially wanted to go for a buffet lunch at Signature but it was packed with humans. Reservation would be highly recommended during the weekend. Since we didn't do so and were starving at 2pm, so Casa D'Oro was the next nearest option.

To our surprise, it was pretty unoccupied even on a sunday afternoon, very much contradicting to the situation in Signature although both restaurants are just in walking distance. This place would be more suitable for a romantic couple dinner, but since we were here I guess it would be fine to try out new things. Food wise, no complaints and the creamy mushroom soup has got to be my favorite. I'm not a big fan of Italian cuisine therefore I was taking more of the opportunity to merely snap pictures, honestly speaking. Would most probably come back again, but definitely not so soon.

There goes my first post in 2012! Happy new years by-the-way! if this isn't too late.

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Sherley, such a nice blog you have! Keep writing and taking scrumptiously beautiful photographs!

    ReplyDelete