Thursday, March 1, 2012

Lighters

IMG_2374
IMG_2397
IMG_2382 IMG_2399
Thanks aunty for helping with the photo!
IMG_2400
IMG_2405
IMG_2403
Quick post before I head to bed! Went to Kahyangan shabu shabu restaurant located on the top floor of Wisma Nusantara building. Now, pretty great view of Jakarta's skyscraper there. I can tell that this is probably one of the best shabu shabu restaurants you can find in Jakarta with a great food quality. The thinly sliced wagyu beef was to die for. I don't usually eat beef but that was just too good to pass up. I heard it was opened for many many years but it has always been packed with visitors. So you get the idea here.

On a side note, this is my last week living in Jakarta. To say the least, YES I really do enjoy living in this city despite all the mad..mad traffic jam. Lots of great places to chill..and not to mention all the good foods just around the corner. However, March is here and it's time to move on. Looking forward for some traveling in near future!

4 comments:

  1. lovely pics , and I love your scarf :D

    http://japobsganbare.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sherley! I just discovered your blog and I really love how you manage your elegant look, yet so comfortable all the way..

    ReplyDelete
  3. i just love ur fur vest soo much, your blog is just lovely by the ways, keep up the good work because ill be visiting again very soon hehe :)

    ENTER MY 'A QUESTION OF' T-SHIRT GIVEAWAY!
    (open to all)
    http://haveapeekinsidemywardrobe.blogspot.co.uk/
    xxx

    ReplyDelete